The SGLG or Seal of Good Local Governance Assessment
LOOK: The SGLG or Seal of Good Local Governance Assessment was successfully conducted this Monday June 19, 2023 by the Local Government Unit of San Antonio, Zambales.
The assessment was attended by all focal persons and department heads led by Mayor Edzel L. lonzanida, VM Atty. Jojo Bactad and SB Members to present the documents showing the implementation of mandates as a local government. It also measured the ability and efficiency of our local government in various aspects of leadership such as
1. Financial Administration and Sustainability
2. Disaster Preparedness
3. Social Protection and Sensitivity
4. Health Compliance and Responsiveness
5. Sustainable Education
6. Business-Friendliness and Competitiveness
7. Safety, Peace and Order
8. Environmental Management
9. Tourism, Heritage Development, Culture and Arts and
10. Youth Development and other practices of the Lonzanida administration in the past year 2022.
The local government of San Antonio will continue to work hard to achieve the SGLG Award to recognize the municipality not only for its beautiful tourist attractions but also as a municipality with good governance. Mayor Edzel Lonzanida thanks all our departments led by our department heads and staff and the Regional Assessment Team, Catherine F. San Pedro (CSO Representative)
Mildred L. Sazon (LGOO VI)
Joanna Marie M. Cruz ( LGOO V)
Thank you so much!
“Mabilis na Tugon, Matalas na Solusyon”